Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 336 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile inquiry

HELLO THERE WHERE IS CompuDude smile
[Jan 28, 2005 2:38:13 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: inquiry

He's probably in his box.

We all live in boxes.

Only that his boxes are cumulatively larger than my box.

biggrin
[Jan 28, 2005 6:47:18 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Orca,

Nice banner!

Envious,
Ripcat
[Jan 28, 2005 7:53:55 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Gee, thanks smile

I can't really take credit for the mind-blowing picture that accounts for most of the banner; it's art from a site called visionafar, but I adapted the banner from a game I played(starkingdoms).

I hope nobody sues... shhh... shhh

"pushing the envelope" came from what the alpha aurora supersonic bomber says sometimes when you click it in a game called C&C generals zero hour. But you don't need to know that, hence the colour. I still have some banners I can adapt if anyone in my team wants them ;}
[Jan 28, 2005 8:49:24 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Gee, thanks smile

I can't really take credit for the mind-blowing picture that accounts for most of the banner; it's art from a site called visionafar, but I adapted the banner from a game I played(starkingdoms).

I hope nobody sues... shhh... shhh

"pushing the envelope" came from what the alpha aurora supersonic bomber says sometimes when you click it in a game called C&C generals zero hour. But you don't need to know that, hence the colour. I still have some banners I can adapt if anyone in my team wants them ;}

Oh---That is great looking--Iam jelous!!!
[Jan 28, 2005 12:13:27 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

shhh shhh !!!!

*runs and hides*
[Jan 28, 2005 3:43:00 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
cool Re: inquiry

shhh shhh !!!!

*runs and hides*

smile looks like were all on the same page.But i miss CompuDude--He must be on vacation or something smile
[Jan 30, 2005 3:05:03 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread