Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6595
Posts: 6595   Pages: 660   [ Previous Page | 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 848093 times and has 6594 replies Next Thread
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

Greetings all... it's been a while since I've posted anything and a very long time since I've gone on a trek... hello LM. been a while.

Welcome back!
----------------------------------------
[Apr 19, 2019 3:32:23 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen
Senior Cruncher
Denmark
Project Badges:

Hi BladeD, Yes adding my signature picture generated strange db errors if signature url was already present, so I removed those an everything was ok. 👍 I don't know if there is a way to have both signature [url] and signature [img] without errors but I'm keeping my signature picture.

[Apr 19, 2019 5:03:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen
Senior Cruncher
Denmark
Project Badges:

Thanks so much cswchan for joining us so fast, joy are more than welcome. I will be opening a special page later today for you to follow you scores on our website https://globalprotectionteam.helkem.dk ❤️🙏🙏
-------------------
Trek for @gpt_team at the #BaseCamp`s initiative on @WCGrid. GPT team would like to welcome cswchan who have joined us in advance of official start. This is a great privilege and honor for us. :)
--------------------

[Apr 19, 2019 6:01:54 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Yes, ChrisRasmussen, you can have signature and your SNURK sign at the same time.
You are, however limited by a maximum of 250 characters.
You can save on them by shortening your url's with TinyUrl.com.
I use such a shortened one in my link to your team further down this text …
You're welcome to lift it by hitting the 'Quote' button for this post.

Good Afternoon Base Campers
Business
cswchan, I’m so happy to see you here hugs and you did the right thing: Jumping the gun
shock and you did it totally unexpected.
- she who swims under the surface have seen you being to the Forum a few times,
- got her hopes up, and got them down again,
so I’m a very happy mermaid biggrin
I’ll take a few northeasterly course changing strokes some time tonight
and join you there at our hilly, wooded and laked camp ground of Northern Zealand in Denmark.

[Apr 19, 2019 6:15:37 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen
Senior Cruncher
Denmark
Project Badges:
rose Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

Thanks so much for your visdom little mermaid. 🙏😘

[Apr 19, 2019 7:14:12 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

You're welcome, Captain biggrin
[Apr 19, 2019 7:24:34 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen
Senior Cruncher
Denmark
Project Badges:
rose Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

Thanking you with all my heart for joining us little mermaid. There will be a special designed soft seashell waiting for you to to sit on with your sore trail. love struck
----------------------
GPT team would like to welcome Little mermaid who have also joined us in advance of official start in Trek for @gpt_team at the #BaseCamp`s initiative on @WCGrid. There is only one of your kind🙏❤️😀

-----------------------

[Apr 19, 2019 8:30:33 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Petit moment de nostalgie. En 2002, je faisais cette figure sans arrêt. Pour l’anecdote, j'avais râlé que l'association qui organisait le rassemblement m'ait pris en photo. Aujourd'hui, je suis bien content de l'avoir et de pouvoir me souvenir. Et ça me rappelle qu'il faut que je m'y remette, que j'ai une paire de bottines qui n'attend que ça. J'en ai fait plus de 25 ans, ça devrait revenir assez vite.

A little moment of nostalgia. In 2002, I was doing this figure without stopping. For the anecdote, I was sorry that the association that organized the rally took me a picture. Today, I am very happy to have it and to be able to remember. And it reminds me that I have to get back to it, that I have a pair of boots that just waiting for that. I have done more than 25 years, it should come back soon enough.

blushing
[Apr 19, 2019 10:49:47 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Okay stefada, go for it! cool
[Apr 19, 2019 11:47:02 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen
Senior Cruncher
Denmark
Project Badges:
love struck Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

Dear Little Mermaid. Out team website has been updated with a page for base camper stats. You will all find more info on this link https://globalprotectionteam.helkem.dk/?p=395

[Apr 19, 2019 8:49:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 6595   Pages: 660   [ Previous Page | 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread