Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 85
Posts: 85   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 45937 times and has 84 replies Next Thread
p.e.t.e.r
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Badges

By the way, if you want to propose these badges to be used as the official badges, you might also have to make one with a white background and one with a light grey background (per project) for this page:

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/stat/viewProjects.do

Or maybe you've already done that..
----------------------------------------

[Jul 22, 2009 9:53:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kskjold
Senior Cruncher
Norway
Project Badges:

Believe you have done enough already smile many thanks

Now members must work for their badges isnĀ“t

Bye bye

It's not a problem for me to set up a page like that. Or somebody else could do it. I think the idea is rather good. I found a wallpaper in one of the forum sometime ago, and I'm using it as desktop on one of my computers. And it gives a good effect when the laptop is standing just showing the desktop. A site like this forum is not the best architecture for static information. I do not remember wich forum I found it in, and I don't remember when.
So I think the idea of collecting things like that on one site, is good. There are another tread here on how too get more users to WCG, and I think this is one of the things that could be made available...
[Jul 22, 2009 8:37:00 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

By the way, if you want to propose these badges to be used as the official badges, you might also have to make one with a white background and one with a light grey background (per project) for this page:

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/stat/viewProjects.do

Or maybe you've already done that..

Yes indeed....

With the code written, generating extra colours and variations is fairly trivial.

[Jul 23, 2009 10:05:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Awesome job, man... applause applause applause

I really hope, that the tech's will use your fantastic, shiny badges asap. Especially the dddt badge ist much better, in the old one you have many white spots arround the mosquito.

Again, well done, you're the man!!!! smile
[Jul 23, 2009 4:25:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Woo, awesome job Didactylos!
They really should replace the old badges with yours, very nice quality to them, hats off to you man.
[Jul 23, 2009 4:59:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

This are really quite nice! I can't believe that although I only have a few badges, I'm actually chasing them now.

-Alex
[Jul 24, 2009 2:29:16 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

It's not a problem for me to set up a page like that. Or somebody else could do it. I think the idea is rather good. I found a wallpaper in one of the forum sometime ago, and I'm using it as desktop on one of my computers. And it gives a good effect when the laptop is standing just showing the desktop. A site like this forum is not the best architecture for static information. I do not remember wich forum I found it in, and I don't remember when.
So I think the idea of collecting things like that on one site, is good. There are another tread here on how too get more users to WCG, and I think this is one of the things that could be made available...

Go for it, Ken! Sometimes, the only way to see if something will work is to try it.

So, should these new badges replace the old ones?
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jul 25, 2009 6:26:20 AM]
[Jul 24, 2009 9:08:50 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Looks like a winner to me.
[Jul 25, 2009 6:11:47 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Diana G.
Master Cruncher
Project Badges:

Didactylos

Yes!!! It 's good to see teamwork take something good and make it better cool

[Jul 25, 2009 6:48:42 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TXR13
Cruncher
Canada
Project Badges:

Absolutely. These are very well done! Props to you, sir. biggrin

[Jul 25, 2009 7:31:26 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 85   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread