Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4620 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
MartinWCG
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
how to change team captain ?

hi everybody. i joined wcg lately after crunching on s@h and climateprediction.net for several years. like the prfojects running here.

now my question. i joined a team called "TU Dresden" - its my home universities team. unfortunately our team captain seems to have been gone for several month now and he doesn't respond to emails. is there a way to change the captain without himself beeing involved? i know that there was an option in seti@home where u could ask to take over the team and the captain or founder had 90 days to answer the mail and allow the change or deny it.

is there a similiar option in wcg ? i searched already ut had no luck finding sth. like that. or is there another way ? like contacting staff ?

thx in advance for the help.

have a great weekend.
Martin
[Dec 5, 2009 2:20:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kskjold
Senior Cruncher
Norway
Project Badges:
Re: how to change team captain ?

You can read about that here: http://wcg.wikia.com/wiki/Missing_captain
----------------------------------------
[Dec 5, 2009 2:22:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinWCG
Cruncher
Project Badges:

thx also found it in the forum search now, was one page behind the last i looked in before i opened the thread. sorry for bothering.
[Dec 5, 2009 2:25:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[SG-FC] hl
Cruncher
Project Badges:

5 Jahre bei FAAH2 sind durch smile
auf zu den nächsten 5 ....

hl
----------------------------------------

[Nov 16, 2015 7:36:12 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread