Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12138 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
No WU's for DDDT2 ?

19/02/2010 15:06:11 World Community Grid Message from server: No work can be sent for the applications you have selected
19/02/2010 15:06:11 World Community Grid Message from server: No work is available for Discovering Dengue Drugs - Together - Phase 2

Is there already a shortage of WU'S on this project ?
[Feb 19, 2010 3:21:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Re: No WU's for DDDT2 ?

Let me try in my best French, so pardon my French: The techs have warned us it would be the Super FAQ, so we have a dynamic FAQ http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread_thread,28528

The project provides particularly at the early phase very intermittently work.

When the C type come out there will be a steadier stream!

These cannot be manufactured until the A type and child B type tasks have completed and validated by the scientists.

sowwy

edit: corrected link with HT to gb009761 to observe the correct link noted below.
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sekerob at Feb 19, 2010 4:15:58 PM]
[Feb 19, 2010 3:30:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:

Hi Sek, although I may be mistaken, I'm thinking you may have meant to point to this other thread Discovering Dengue Drugs - Together Phase 2 Work Unit Types

[Feb 19, 2010 3:48:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Ah, yes thanks, there are 2 of these threads, the former I linked to is placed in the beta section. I'll adjust the FAQ index to go to the production forum's copy. smile
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Feb 19, 2010 4:01:58 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Aperçu, dear Sekerob

By th way, your french is not so bad.... I understood quite all your post .. Iguess...
[Feb 19, 2010 4:30:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
evilkats
Senior Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Nothing yet.... confused
[Feb 26, 2010 1:28:50 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread