Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 40
Posts: 40   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 39682 times and has 39 replies Next Thread
sk..
Master Cruncher
http://s17.rimg.info/ccb5d62bd3e856cc0d1df9b0ee2f7f6a.gif
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Project information

Your graph's DDDT/DDDT2 bar looks rather more solid smaller than I remember it, and I don’t mean the obvious gap. The later bar should look more like HFCC's 2month respite gap, but now it looks like a 2mm gap.
The next few months looked interesting, but they shrunk too sad
----------------------------------------
[Edit 7 times, last edit by skgiven at May 28, 2010 10:53:09 AM]
[May 23, 2010 9:33:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NixChix
Veteran Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

Your graph's DDDT/DDDT2 bar looks rather more solid than I remember it, and I don’t mean the obvious gap. The later bar should look more like HFCC's 2month respite gap.
The next few months look interesting...
The gap in DDDT2 denotes that it is a separate project from DDDT1 while the gap in HFCC will be just that... a gap in the crunching of work while an additional 2 targets are prepared.

Cheers coffee

[May 24, 2010 1:48:04 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nasher
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

i think he is ment the gap on the DDDT2 from work to no work to soon to get work instead of the gap from 1 to 2

[May 24, 2010 2:26:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sk..
Master Cruncher
Project Badges:

Nasher can see it too, but I was foggy; it's the one that's not there but really should be, well should at least be foggy. No wonder the Science Timeline Keeping Service has been suspended; someone did a solid where there should not have been one.
[May 25, 2010 6:03:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JSYKES
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Another batch of units will be great - as I'm about 100 days short of sapphire at the moment and that will help plug the gap and get more WU's crunched for the researchers - all contented!!

[May 25, 2010 8:58:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
tombell12
Advanced Cruncher
Australia
Project Badges:

I'm a little perplexed by the "Timeline keeping service suspended" message. What does this actually mean? It kinda looks like there is actually still a bit of work left for HFCC. I'd love that as I'm about a week short of Silver thinking
[May 27, 2010 12:14:22 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sk..
Master Cruncher
Project Badges:

It means someone's miffed, and yes there will be some more tasks in a couple of months. So you will need to keep HFCC ticked and keep an eye on the HFCC thread for new task announcements.
Although there might be plenty of tasks, they will probably be gobbled up quite quickly by people in your own situation; looking to get a badge.
It might be a bit similar to trying to get Beta or DDDT2 Work!
I have reached my 5year milestone for HFCC, so I will not be trying to grab a years supply all at once, not that I would for any project.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by skgiven at May 27, 2010 6:55:38 PM]
[May 27, 2010 12:20:30 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NixChix
Veteran Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

It means someone's miffed!
rose rose rose rose rose rose rose peace

[May 27, 2010 3:02:19 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JSYKES
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Someone, somewhere on here is always miffed for some reason, major or minor - whether they should be or not!!!!!! Good really, as it makes the world go round and is a sustainable source of constant amusement......

[May 27, 2010 7:32:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Hypernova
Master Cruncher
Audaces Fortuna Juvat ! Vaud - Switzerland
Project Badges:

as I'm about 100 days short of sapphire at the moment

I am really sorry to hear that. I really hope you get enough WUs to do those 100 days, otherwise it is terribly frustrating.
I remember how frustrated I was with my first project IADS where I was short of Silver by 11 days. For DDDT I just made it with 91 days to get gold.

[May 28, 2010 7:19:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 40   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread