Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5383 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
deltavee
Ace Cruncher
Texas Hill Country
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
CEP2 % complete

Sekerob, It appears that the CEP2 % complete on your WCG Active/Intermediate Research Dashboard took a step backwards today. Is this a temporary anomaly or do we really have more time to crunch on this project?
----------------------------------------

[Dec 9, 2010 2:33:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:
Re: CEP2 % complete

Hi Deltavee

This is just a guess on my part but it may have something to do with the big negative post yesterday. If so, it should sort out. I could be wrong though. peace

Somebody went off and got a HUGE negative credit award and caused a int overflow..... fixing now.

[Dec 9, 2010 3:41:22 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Sekerob, It appears that the CEP2 % complete on your WCG Active/Intermediate Research Dashboard took a step backwards today. Is this a temporary anomaly or do we really have more time to crunch on this project?

Reading the posts by ANY WCG research representative religiously [advisable], the clean team wrote today, that there's at least 1 year+ of work to be done, so the original "thumb in air EOR" was moved from Sept. to Dec. 2011... as we go that of course could go either way next year... all depends if knreed is going to facilitate the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, et cetera "Per Host In Progress". I think, with a buffer of 1 day, wanting 2 on my quad to run simultaneous, I'm going to enter 5 (if it takes a value greater than the cores in a system) smug

Dataman, no we've had these weird negatives before... was corrected before I logged in this morning, so did not catch which science was hit, but there's something weird with HPF2 integers store of the points.... you know the integers that are the major hurdle to convert to "you know what" ;-)
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Dec 9, 2010 4:27:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
deltavee
Ace Cruncher
Texas Hill Country
Project Badges:

Sekerob, Thanks for looking in that crystal ball of yours.

[Dec 9, 2010 4:42:10 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

Thanks Sek. coffee

cowboy

[Dec 9, 2010 5:59:10 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread