Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2233 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
sk..
Master Cruncher
http://s17.rimg.info/ccb5d62bd3e856cc0d1df9b0ee2f7f6a.gif
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
HCC II Project Proposal - good luck

I like the sound of the proposed HCC II Project - to improve Diagnosis and Prognosis of Cancer.

“We are also working on a new proposal for the Help Conquer Cancer II – focusing on systematically identifying molecular markers that would improve early diagnosis and prognosis prediction for multiple cancers”. March Update - PDF File.

Good luck with the proposal good luck
[Jun 22, 2011 3:15:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: HCC II Project Proposal - good luck

Good luck with the proposal good luck

I second that thought. I'd like WCG to have cancer related projects until cures are found for all the types of this horrible desease.
[Jun 22, 2011 5:25:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Speedy51
Veteran Cruncher
New Zealand
Project Badges:
Re: HCC II Project Proposal - good luck

I third that + I'd like to see a project for Multiple Sclerosis. Dose anyone know of one?
----------------------------------------

[Jun 23, 2011 3:42:03 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread