Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 218
Posts: 218   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 50354 times and has 217 replies Next Thread
coolstream
Senior Cruncher
SCOTLAND
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Any idea when HFCC will end ?

Yes, I have noticed the same thing here.

But just to be sure I don't get caught short if HFCC continues with the same pattern as described by SekeRob, I have increased my work buffer a little.

I too am now running HFCC exclusively (with a small cache of the other projects I temporarily added to my profile)
----------------------------------------

Crunching in memory of my Mum PEGGY, cousin ROPPA and Aunt AUDREY.
[Mar 15, 2012 5:12:06 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Speedy51
Veteran Cruncher
New Zealand
Project Badges:

135 days remain. Going by Crunching chart there's been a sharp increase in crunching since 7th May

[May 15, 2012 9:47:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

For nuance, that's because the techs assigned HFCC the "normal" distribution share for Target 9 [after receiving the total set from scientists]. The CC also displays that the current production is still below when Target 8 was running "normal". 2 researches were added to WCG since then (SN2S & CFSW) i.e. this target is going to take a little longer.

Is it the last target? Really, time will tell, but badge hunters best not speculate on that. Else, crunch what you please. This one will get done too no matter what.

--//--
[May 15, 2012 9:58:33 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cjslman
Master Cruncher
Mexico
Project Badges:

Well... it seems that HFCC took a nose dive because the dashboard is now showing 119 days left... it has even gone past C4CW which has 137 days left. I guess I'll have to change my priorities again (still 34 days away from ruby) worried

CJSL

Gotta keep crunching...
I follow the Gimli philosophy: "Keep breathing. That's the key. Breathe."
Join The Cahuamos Team

[May 16, 2012 12:24:50 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Robokapp
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

bah 1 year 109 days in water and I have only 109 days in cancer. if it drops below 100 i'm going all out on hfcc.

those blue badges will not escape!
[May 16, 2012 9:54:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cjslman
Master Cruncher
Mexico
Project Badges:

Robokapp... this morning HFCC is at 90 days!!! It dropped 29 days in just 3 days. Me thinks I'd best be hurrying to crunch (I'm still 33 days from ruby... worried )

Crunch... Crunch... Crunch...
Join The Cahuamos Team

[May 19, 2012 1:37:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Robokapp
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

I know. I realised that.

I have a little policy I like to follow:

for projects that are active and I dont have blue badge on (aka all of them)...

1) if less than 100 days, crunch exclusively.
2) if 100-200 days, crunch along with next to end.
3) if 200-300 days, crunch along with 2 next to end.

and so on. Right now if the trend keeps up, I'm a little scared to enter the 1yr-2yr gap with HFCC. I'm running it full power (~12 days/day.) and if the nosedive continues, I'll have to stop at green.

my water is too close to blue badge...and i want that blue badge :D
[May 20, 2012 2:47:25 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:

Robokapp, I think your policy is sound, and, although there has been a recent speed-up in the HFCC rate of completion, I suspect that this'll only be due to it being put back at the 'normal' distribution. Thus, at the rate of 12 days to 1 calendar day, methinks that you'll reach Sapphire for both HFCC & C4CW.

[May 20, 2012 4:29:45 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Another 4 day jump. Glad I switched to full throttle on this one. Good luck badge hunters.
[May 20, 2012 1:15:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cjslman
Master Cruncher
Mexico
Project Badges:

Yikes.... today HFCC only has 82 days left !!! When will the madness end ??? biggrin

CJSL

Gotta crunch like hell....
Join The Cahuamos Team

[May 21, 2012 1:14:09 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 218   Pages: 22   [ Previous Page | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread