Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1100
Posts: 1100   Pages: 110   [ Previous Page | 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 90911 times and has 1099 replies Next Thread
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:
Re: New Heights...

What´s up buddies? confused Is everybody just busy defending our folding crown? thinking
Hope everybody is doing alright

Doing great man!!

A lot of our "Team mates" are helping our partners with F@H right now. But RJ and a lot of other brothers and sisters helping hold the fort hugs
----------------------------------------
[Sep 25, 2012 5:30:04 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Exactly... and I've been somewhat remiss at updating our status. It's been a hectic few weeks getting our certification package out.

Definately in full folding mode right now. I suspect we may lose the spot eventually but I'll be damned if I let it go before the two year anniversary.

Fold on! Crunch on! It's all for the RIGHT reasons.
[Sep 26, 2012 12:03:36 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

And some of our "team mates" are choosing to stay here for various reasons. It's all good. We're not falling. Holding pattern as the other "team mates" do what they feel Is right for them. Still all good. Donors should be comfortable with what makes them feel comfortable.
After all, we all do what we do for free. And everyone has different ideas of which "sciences" are important to them. Just cause we don't agree doesn't mean anyone is wrong.
Contribute where your hearts lead you. It's all good.
[Sep 26, 2012 12:59:31 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

Exactly... and I've been somewhat remiss at updating our status. It's been a hectic few weeks getting our certification package out.

Definately in full folding mode right now. I suspect we may lose the spot eventually but I'll be damned if I let it go before the two year anniversary.

Fold on! Crunch on! It's all for the RIGHT reasons.

love struck applause biggrin
[Sep 26, 2012 11:33:47 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

2.1 Mil for the cause of folding... that's actually not too bad over all... If we can hold them off until Oct. 13th I'm happy. I'll switch back over to crunching. Looking at another 670... that'd make 5 all into the crunch so to speak.
[Sep 30, 2012 7:53:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

Outstanding effort! I am only able to muster 1,260,000 out of the month =[.

That said I was able to break out a all time total 100,000,000 combined for Team EVGA between F@H and Crunching@EVGA over the weekend love struck
[Oct 1, 2012 1:51:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I saw that AB... 'tis a wonderful achievement. Between folding and crunching I'm only at 22.8 mil roughly. Still it's something. Keep up the good fight dude!
[Oct 1, 2012 11:02:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Although I decided to leave FAH and move to the crunching arm here..... Following from FAH stats:

shdbcamping Last updated: Tue Oct 9 05:00:00 PDT 2012
Tue Oct 9 12:00:00 UTC 2012

Date of last work unit 2012-05-03 10:02:35
Total score 67446477
Overall rank (if points are combined) 353 of 1655340
Active clients (within 50 days) 0
Active clients (within 7 days) 0

shdbcamping has contributed work units with more than one different team number. The contributions are listed below.

Donor shdbcamping
Team folding@evga (111065)
Score 19029578 (certificate)
Donor Rank 1621 of 1655340
WU 17472 (certificate)
Date of last
work unit 2012-05-03 10:02:35
Active clients
(within 50 days) 0
Active clients
(within 7 days) 0

I commend any and all donors wherever they choose to do so :)

I'm currently just shy of 70M for Crunching@evga since the startup of our WCG team. Found projects that I believe in here at Boinc and donor choice is a big plus for me with Boinc projects. Maybe someday FAH will again be pallatable and I could/would feel OK with kicking some work that way. For now, I can only watch and wait.

Great job and grats to all donors whereever they choose. It's just good to see so many still willing to do things they don't have to....
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Oct 9, 2012 1:43:27 PM]
[Oct 9, 2012 12:38:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Just noticed...

Congrats to all that chose to direct their efforts to keep the Folding@evga #1 title til the aniversary. It was a great effort that I wish I could have justified participating in. Only a Massive restructuring/reallocation of points by PG could at this point prevent. Congrats again and again..... repeat as neccessary.

Great accomplishment with the massive effort put forth by [H]. It was nothing short of Epic IMO. Our diverse team movement should be immensely proud of that accomplishment.

I hate FAH.... but will look for my Passkey and hook up my GPUs up to folding again just in case they would be needed.
[Oct 9, 2012 2:15:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

So, a little confusing as I can only read at the other side.... Did we do it or not?
I'd like to come back with my GPU's as FAH lags wildly and things work better here. I'll leave them til tonight if I don't hear back.
Just wanna know if I should congrat or not.
[Oct 12, 2012 3:11:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 1100   Pages: 110   [ Previous Page | 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread