Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 246
Posts: 246   Pages: 25   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 87402 times and has 245 replies Next Thread
damir1978
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
LENR, LANR, COLD FUSION, E-CAT, FREE ENERGY STARTS 2012

Hi Guys,

I was wandering how many from this forum are acquainted with the new Energy Revolution that will start (commercially) in 2012?
This is bigger then "Fire" or "Wheel" revolutions.

LENR (Cold Fusion) Energy is already validated by members of MIT , NASA, many European Universities and soon by CERN (the highest Physics Institution on Planet Earth) after March 22nd 2012 CERN Colloquium, etc.
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=177379

23 years of research after original Fleischmann-Pons breakthrough (1989) the scientific community is showing the progress made all these hidden years.
Please take your time to look at this Revolution in detail and to prevent it being killed or hidden like many other technological breakthrough by the powers that control us everyday.

Right now there are 2 commercial cold fusion products that will hit 2012:

E-CAT: 10KW - Home Unit - Coming to Home Depot end of year (2012)
Cost: between 800$-1500$ Recharge fuel every 6 month with 10$ cartridge (mainly Nickel powder inside)
HYPERION 45KW Commercial - Home Unit - Going trough certifications and going for 2012 release.

Some links:
http://ecat.com/
http://www.e-catworld.com/
http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewfor...8e44eac5addda2dc37f060d66
http://pesn.com/2011/10/28/9501940_1_MW_E-Cat_Test_Successful/

Google and Youtube keywords: Cold Fusion, E-CAT, Andrea Rossi, LENR, LANR, Widom-Larson theory, Defkalion.

Check this LENR-Cold Fusion explication from Nobel Prizewinner Brian Josephson:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1CTvUiuv4k

Drop your Oil Stocks/ Prepare for the Energy Revolution.
Also this is new scientific field with many applications not even dreamed before: transmutation of materials, huge changes in space exploration technology, cleaning the Planet of radioactive waste, cheap desalinization of water, free fuel (always charged battery) transportation trough cheap generated electricity etc.

Please feel free to comment on this...
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by damir1978 at Feb 29, 2012 3:42:20 PM]
[Feb 13, 2012 3:41:10 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: LENR, LANR, COLD FUSION, E-CAT, FREE ENERGY STARTS 2012

[Feb 13, 2012 4:04:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
damir1978
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

I saw that thread and looking at the previous thread it is obvious that LENR and other FREE ENERGY technologies deserve more "ink" than that.

LENR is not the only promising technology out there but it is the first FREE ENEGY that goes mainstream in 2012:

Ignorance isn't bliss.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by damir1978 at Feb 29, 2012 3:44:29 PM]
[Feb 13, 2012 4:21:19 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
damir1978
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

We are getting closer every day now. And guess what? As Athens burns, Cold Fusion revolution might start there first.
Check Link:

http://pesn.com/2012/02/13/9602039_Hope_from_Athens_found_in_Cold_Fusion/

Take that to the European Banks... :-)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by damir1978 at Feb 14, 2012 6:38:44 AM]
[Feb 14, 2012 6:38:20 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
damir1978
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Defkalion: Independent Cold Fusion Testing Will Begin Feb 24th

We have a date for testing Cold Fusion Hyperion device.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/02/defkalion-i...ting-will-begin-feb-24th/

Hyperion is a Cold Fusion heater (can reach 900Celsius, good for dry steam used for creating electrical energy) with a COP in excess of 20. It means that if you put 1 KW energy in it it will give you 20+KW. That means free energy (you can get back your 1KW that you put it in a battery for next reactions).

It is rumored that Hyperion will be first tested by Greek Government, and then by at least 7 independent (and we can believe, international) test teams.
Third party testers will publish their results.
And if this checks ok ... VOILA!!! THE WORLD IS CHANGED FOREVER.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by damir1978 at Feb 16, 2012 3:25:17 PM]
[Feb 16, 2012 2:20:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GeraldRube
Master Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

Defkalion: Independent Cold Fusion Testing Will Begin Feb 24th

We have a date for testing Cold Fusion Hyperion device.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/02/defkalion-i...ting-will-begin-feb-24th/

Hyperion is a Cold Fusion heater (can reach 900Celsius, good for dry steam used for creating electrical energy) with a COP in excess of 20. It means that if you put 1 KW energy in it it will give you 20+KW. That means free energy (you can get back your 1KW that you put it in a battery for next reactions).

It is rumored that Hyperion will be first tested by Greek Government, and then by at least 7 independent (and we can believe, international) test teams.
Third party testers will publish their results.

We can only hope smile

[Feb 16, 2012 9:33:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

-- snip from damir1978 [Feb 16, 2012 2:20:40 PM] post
Someone please hold the capitalists (a.k.a. the 1%) who are expected to resist the change that will empower -- literally and figuratively -- the rest of us (a.k.a. the 99%) !!!
;
[Feb 17, 2012 7:59:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
widdershins
Veteran Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:

I mean no offence, but I'll wait.

I've seen too many get rich quick schemes, promises of miracle cures, and stock price bubbles perpetrated by con artists and scammers of all types. To me the promise of all you can eat energy virtually for free falls into the - if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true - camp.

There have been many claims over the years for so called over unity devices which can give more energy out than is put into it. None have stood the test of time or scientific review. Cold fusion has fared similarly badly.

Once there is a substantial body of independent scientific review/backing for the claims I might look into it seriously. Until then I'll file it with faster than light travel, human teleportation, and cloaking devices as probably not happening in my lifetime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Catalyzer
[Feb 17, 2012 9:30:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bearcat
Master Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

I don't think the power plant folks (nuclear and coal and whatever else) will allow there cash cow to let this happen. Your talking trillions of dollars these businesses will loose. Am pretty sure governments will come out with some tax scheme or big licenses to to get their money, if this actually comes true. Would be great if this comes true, but to many big players will lose a lot of money. Guess time will tell.
Crunching for humanity since 2007!

[Feb 18, 2012 4:27:15 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I share your views, Bearcat, governments will come out with some tax scheme or big licenses to get their money, but as far as losing a business/job is concerned, well, that is a part of the capitalist system of economy.

The common folk fears losing his/her job, why should business be exempt? Scores of people have lost their source of income from jobs lost due to shifts in technology, why should corporations be exempt from losing their source of income from the same shifts in technology? Do we have yet another case of too-big-to-fail here?

I'm perfectly fine with the E-Cat idea as something that may not be technically feasible to bring about. What I'm not fine with and will fight for -- is the possibility that the E-Cat idea is technically feasible but because of loss-of-income consequences to them corporations, that these corporations will resist the coming-into-fruition of the people-empowering possibilities associated with something like the E-Cat. It's the same historic class struggle as before, only in modern form: the Capitalist versus the People: the 1% against the 99%.
;
[Feb 18, 2012 1:12:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 246   Pages: 25   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread