Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 352
Posts: 352   Pages: 36   [ Previous Page | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 140867 times and has 351 replies Next Thread
Simba123
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Server Errors.

Just sucessfully uploaded about 100 tasks. Hope they don't or the ones that struggled through overnight don't get lost.
Have suspended network activity until I know things are OK. That goodness for the DDDT storm or my usual 0.00 cache would be well and truly dry.
[Jun 27, 2012 10:44:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I appreciated getting the tag to this thread discussing the problem. I had the problem of not uploading on three of my systems, but I did a retry in Transfers to get everything uploaded. After doing the upload, I was able to get new work downloaded. I have also been checking every once in a while to see if any of the WUs are getting validated; the pending valid queue keeps getting larger. I have tried Try Validation and get Scheduled for Validation, but it has no effect. I will not be concerned about it at this time, but I will check the statistics again at 5 PM (PST) to see if anything has been validated. My statistics show zero activity for 6/27/2012.
[Jun 27, 2012 10:50:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi.

It went BOOM, didn't it. sad

Good to see everything up & running again, ( mostly ) Good job. hugs
[Jun 27, 2012 11:37:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rbotterb
Senior Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

WUs now uploading and downloading back to normal. Uploaded everything done from the past 2 days and got a whole pile of new WUs including SN2S WUs!

Looks like I didn't get hooked up to the internet at home in time to upload for any 6/27 credits (missed by maybe 5 to 6 minutes - darn!). We'll see if any of my pending validation WUs will get 6/27 credit (there may be a few) otherwise I'll be flat zero results for 6/27 like many others.

Anyway, back to hardcore crunching again....
[Jun 28, 2012 1:05:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cjslman
Master Cruncher
Mexico
Project Badges:

Seems I only lost one of my WUs (invalid)... the rest seem to have uploaded ok. Glad things could get up again. Thanks to the techs for their help... been there, doing that biggrin

CJSL

Gotta keep crunching
----------------------------------------
I follow the Gimli philosophy: "Keep breathing. That's the key. Breathe."
Join The Cahuamos Team

[Jun 28, 2012 2:29:05 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi.

It all seems to be running smoothly again, so i'll mark thread resolved again see

knreed's thread for more info. Link.
[Jun 28, 2012 5:31:51 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nanoprobe
Master Cruncher
Classified
Project Badges:

Uploads not working again.
----------------------------------------
In 1969 I took an oath to defend and protect the U S Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and Domestic. There was no expiration date.

[Jun 29, 2012 2:31:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

it's back again...
[Jun 29, 2012 2:40:01 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

No probs here, uploading, reporting, down loading ok biggrin
[Jun 29, 2012 4:00:50 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Think there is a lot of nobbing ongoing on the live system. It's poor from my end of the planet, where it's usually last to fail in connecting with WCG.

--//--
[Jun 29, 2012 4:33:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 352   Pages: 36   [ Previous Page | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread