Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2435 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
When is a Result not a single result?

With the new "WUs" containing 2 WUs do these count as one result or two results as far the the result stats go? wink
[Nov 15, 2012 2:01:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nanoprobe
Master Cruncher
Classified
Project Badges:
Re: When is a Result not a single result?

With the new "WUs" containing 2 WUs do these count as one result or two results as far the the result stats go? wink

Each WU will show as 1 result on your stats page. If you've been doing HCC GPU only your results will drop by about 50% but your points should remain about the same.
----------------------------------------
In 1969 I took an oath to defend and protect the U S Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and Domestic. There was no expiration date.

[Nov 15, 2012 2:07:50 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
shock Re: When is a Result not a single result?

Scribe, whilst one of the techs already answered the OP question, it's of course next to complete wurscht as far as result rankings are concerned, because the rule is equal for everyone.

But, when bored, if you develop the code so that the scheduler will multiply the "Result" by 2 when it relates to a HCC double image tasks and maybe the techs will entertain. They have to split off the image results anyhow when merging them back into the master database before returning to the scientists, so what does it matter that little extra code and spending some quality tech time ;P

Which reminds me, done a bunch of DDDT1. They had 5 results in them. That could nicely boost my count if that would be retro-fixed in my result count. Extending that thought, HFCC tasks have maximum dockings packaged that Autodock can handle, something like 256. whereas the FAAH have only a few dozen. Would it not be nice if HFCC could be counted as more than 1 for each valid.

Just having some fun [which is usually at someone's expense]. laughing
[Nov 15, 2012 3:35:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread