Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 63
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10635 times and has 62 replies Next Thread
rbotterb
Senior Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Quiet (Too Quiet) on the SN2S Front

I know this project has announced it has shutdown to put together new work. But is there a reason SN2S has dropped down the list of the Project Statistics like a project does when it has shutdown for good? Did the SN2S close down completely now? Or did 'phase 1' complete and there may be a SN2S Phase 2 coming much further down the road where everyone can start over on their badge hunts?

Just curious - I was planning to crunch SN2S WUs later this year after getting my 1 year badge for FAAH, but I'm wondering if I'm now going to need to figure on a 'Plan B' later this summer or early fall....
[Jun 23, 2013 4:24:27 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Quiet (Too Quiet) on the SN2S Front

It is now classified as "Intermittent" biggrin
[Jun 23, 2013 4:35:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Robokapp
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

i'm one day short of my blue badge on FAAH and SN2S is the only non-blue badge that I can obtain...but they said it'll be back so computing other stuff meanwhile.

we have so few projects now compared to when I started...I don't like running 8 CEPs at once so I wish there were more options.

I look outside and mankind isn't perfected yet. More projects are required imo :)
[Jun 23, 2013 9:02:31 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rbotterb
Senior Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

I realize SN2S is now 'intermittent' mode, but why in the Statistics by Project list, SN2S has dropped down the list like a project does when it is marked completed?

Or is this a new mode - 'zombie' mode? Not quite 'dead' but not moving anyplace soon.... biggrin
[Jun 24, 2013 1:48:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Falconet
Master Cruncher
Portugal
Project Badges:

I realize SN2S is now 'intermittent' mode, but why in the Statistics by Project list, SN2S has dropped down the list like a project does when it is marked completed?

Or is this a new mode - 'zombie' mode? Not quite 'dead' but not moving anyplace soon.... biggrin

Because it's intermittent. When it's active again, it will go to where it was before.
----------------------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF 4C/8T 3.2 GHz - 85W
AMD Ryzen 5 2500U 4C/8T 2.0 GHz - 28W
Intel Z3740 4C/4T 1.8 GHz - 6W
[Jun 24, 2013 1:55:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

rbotterb,

Think we covered this a few weeks ago too, the sorting order of the By Projects and My Grid is:

1) Blocks of Active, Intermittent, Complete, no separation lines.
2) Each block sorted from newest to oldest launch date.

If there is a 'statistics' project listing that does not show them with the the indicator, can you please provide a link?

Of course, the My Grid > My Project page, has sections for Active and Intermittent with the recently added notes if [ending soon]. To know for those that want to priorities prioritize their contribution goals.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jun 25, 2013 12:52:16 PM]
[Jun 24, 2013 2:14:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rbotterb
Senior Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

Thanks for the updates everyone.
[Jun 25, 2013 12:48:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I only need 5 calendar days to reach emerald.Hope this procect is going to continue soon! worried
[Jun 26, 2013 1:58:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Your 118 Gflops in sig infers you can do that in a jiffy... like just in 1 calendar day, where there's no reason given to doubt SN2S will not come back. When it comes it comes.
[Jun 26, 2013 2:12:36 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[SG-FC]Hammerburg
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

i just need 5 days too! Hopefully looking Forward to SN2S to come back again...

[Jun 26, 2013 4:58:04 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread