Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1141
Posts: 1141   Pages: 115   [ Previous Page | 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 248759 times and has 1140 replies Next Thread
NixChix
Veteran Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: SNURK and friends - Hop on to say hi

Hello SNURK and friends! I just flew in bearing Haas avocados from La Habra and Sam Adams beer from Boston in my grandfather's 1932 HM.8 Avionnette. I'll be camping out here with the other Base Campers.

Cheers coffee
----------------------------------------

[Sep 1, 2018 5:13:23 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

NixChix, it's a beauty that aeroplane love struck
I'm sure we'll have a lot of visitors to look at it being parked there outside SNURK's front door.
I hope a lot of them will join us at SNURK and friends for
Base Camp’s GRAND GALLA SNURK CELEBRATION trek
along with
acpartsman
BladeD
davwhite5xq7
little mermaid
NixChix
stefada
TLD

thinking - and a number of very nice dogs biggrin

[Sep 1, 2018 5:26:00 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
applause Re: SNURK and friends - Hop on to say hi

The gang is all here! cool
[Sep 1, 2018 6:22:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Je crois que nous sommes tous contents d'avoir ces jolies signatures. Alors, si vous pouvez participer un peu, pour SNURK.
Les statistiques sont déjà jolies, mais on peut sûrement faire plus. Si tous ceux qui en profite pouvaient donner un peu de leur participation au WCG, pour le remercier.

I think we're all happy to have these pretty signatures. So, if you can participate a little, for SNURK.
The statistics are already pretty, but we can surely do more. If anyone who benefits could give a little of their participation to the WCG, to thank him.

angel
[Sep 2, 2018 1:31:14 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SNURK
Veteran Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:

Thank you ALL for your kind words, and for visiting my little corner of the Grid. hugs
I can see in the stats that the team is burning rubber already. No matter how long it lasts, it is a great pleasure to have you all here, and to hear that you appreciate your signatures.
Greetings from Team SNURK and Friends, and from the Netherlands!!

[Sep 2, 2018 9:33:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Thank you for your welcome smile
We plan on staying and making a bit of noise for the entire month of September, SNURK rose
We took the liberty of installing a rotating door to your house,
so every cruncher can come and go as he pleases and as his schedule allows.
You may expect acpartsman and his friend dave with all their supertuned motorized equipment
to stay with your team for the duration - and BladeD who lives there + one mermaid, too.
We are pleased that stefada of team Kraland came. He has obligations to his team and his dog,
so expect him to leave soon.
TLD doesn't fancy treks lasting longer than 5-7 days.
NixChix seems to have a case of cabin fever and may take solo rides in his antique aeroplanes.
I do hope, however, that others - especially those who have not given this a thought before -
will visit you and carry your team to new heights.
The gang is all here! cool
Yes, BladeD, and stefada, too. Looking forward to seeing more new faces with or without SNURK signs
We're open - please join Base Camp’s GRAND GALLA SNURK CELEBRATION trek by KLiKing here

[Sep 2, 2018 9:56:07 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Just made 32:000:00:00:08 years with the Team! nerd whistling flag rose
[Sep 2, 2018 12:09:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Congratulations BladeD rose
[Sep 2, 2018 1:23:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

SNURK,

Merci pour l'accueil. Et oui on aime les signatures que tu as faites, en plus d'être jolies, elles sont très pratiques pour voir nos statistiques d'un seul coup d’œil.
Comme annoncé par Little Mermaid, je suis déjà de retour dans l'équipe Kraland, mais je continuerais de participer au forum tout le temps du Trek.
----------
Thank you for the welcoming. And yes we like the signatures you made, besides being pretty, they are very convenient to see our statistics at a glance.
As announced by Little Mermaid, I am already back in the Kraland team, but I will continue to participate in the forum all the time of the Trek.

smile

BladeD,

Félicitations ! Encore une fois, tes résultats sont impressionnants. Je me sens un peu ridicule à coté, en ayant fait que 0:016:08:16:06. Mais bon, c'est toujours ça de plus.
----------
Congratulations! Again, your results are impressive. I feel a little ridiculous next to it, having done that 0: 016: 08: 16: 06. But, that's always more.

blushing
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Sep 2, 2018 2:38:11 PM]
[Sep 2, 2018 2:34:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Hey stefada, I see that you've only been here for a little over a year. I think your numbers looks very good vs mine on a per year basis! nerd smile
[Sep 2, 2018 4:22:50 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 1141   Pages: 115   [ Previous Page | 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread