Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 99
Posts: 99   Pages: 10   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 61623 times and has 98 replies Next Thread
Viktors
Former World Community Grid Tech
Project Badges:
Viktors updates

Just a quick update... crunching continues for the ovarian cancer data while the researchers are analyzing the lung cancer data computed earlier.
[Jun 6, 2018 5:13:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
highwind
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:
Re: Viktors updates

Thank you for the update. Too many people that I know die from lung cancer and I really hope our effort will make a big difference.
[Jun 7, 2018 12:51:53 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Just a quick update... crunching continues for the ovarian cancer data while the researchers are analyzing the lung cancer data computed earlier.

Thanks for the update.
----------------------------------------
[Jun 7, 2018 1:59:40 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
caitilarkin
Former World Community Grid Admin
USA
Project Badges:

We had a call with Christian of the MCM team today.

• He'll be adding more ovarian cancer work units to the queue shortly so that we have plenty over the holiday period.

• They're still getting sarcoma units ready to launch, as soon as the ovarian units are done. We'll announce an estimated date as soon as they give it to us, but right now they're aiming for early in the new year.

• They are hoping to add a new post-doc to their team soon.

• They recently got in touch with Dr. Charles Keller, the newest member of the Smash Childhood Cancer team. They are planning to work together in some of the areas where their research intersects.
  • [Dec 12, 2018 6:08:17 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
    Former Member
    Cruncher

Thanks for the upate caitilarkin !
    I really enjoy these regular short updates lately, where one can learn a little bit what is going on behind the scenes!
    [Dec 13, 2018 1:30:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
    Col323
    Senior Cruncher
    Project Badges:

I really enjoy these regular short updates lately, where one can learn a little bit what is going on behind the scenes!

I fully agree!

Also, it's great to hear of possible collaboration between projects.
    [Dec 13, 2018 2:25:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
    supdood
    Senior Cruncher
    USA
    Project Badges:

Thanks for the update! Great to hear that we've almost made it through the ovarian units and will be tackling a new form of cancer in a few months.
    Crunch with BOINC team USA
    www.boincusa.com

[Dec 13, 2018 2:25:48 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
    Jim1348
    Veteran Cruncher
    USA
    Project Badges:

I had been intending to look up the definition of "sarcoma" for some time, and this prompted me to do it. Keep up the good work.
    [Dec 15, 2018 3:30:42 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
    asdavid
    Veteran Cruncher
    FRANCE
    Project Badges:

+1
    Anne-Sophie

[Dec 16, 2018 11:51:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
    BladeD
    Ace Cruncher
    USA
    Project Badges:
    applause Re: Viktors updates

I fully agree!

Also, it's great to hear of possible collaboration between projects.

+1
    [Dec 16, 2018 8:31:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
    Posts: 99   Pages: 10   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
    [ Jump to Last Post ]
    Post new Thread