Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 831 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Delete account.

I want to stop using a second account and return to my normal account. It would have been nice to transfer credit but I could not see how to do that. So I deleted it anyway. Now, I can't go back to my old account. It says "the e-mail address is in use".
How can I totally wipe out all knowledge of my second account and return to my old one?
[Nov 8, 2019 11:25:32 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
giba
Veteran Cruncher
Brazil
Project Badges:
Re: Delete account.

Until I know, merge accounts are not possible. wink
[Nov 9, 2019 12:52:19 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ErikaT
Former World Community Grid Admin
USA
Project Badges:
Re: Delete account.

I want to stop using a second account and return to my normal account. It would have been nice to transfer credit but I could not see how to do that. So I deleted it anyway. Now, I can't go back to my old account. It says "the e-mail address is in use".
How can I totally wipe out all knowledge of my second account and return to my old one?

Hello,
Please use the Contact Us form to contact support and they will assist you.

Thank you,
ErikaT
[Nov 11, 2019 12:26:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread