Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6192
Posts: 6192   Pages: 620   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 548558 times and has 6191 replies Next Thread
Gollumer
Senior Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
cool Re: Minnesota Crunchers

How's this for a 2nd run?
[Mar 15, 2007 3:16:37 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Minnesota Crunchers

I think we can do without the big ol' moose on there and put the star back for the Twin Cities.....
[Mar 15, 2007 1:17:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I would love to see a home page for the team. Is there anyone with the know how to do it ? Where would it be hosted ? Let me know if I can be of any assistance. I'm not sure what I can do, but I'll be willing to help.

We are in luck.
Growler can code and Gollumer or I can host it.
Well guys...what say you?

-Brink

We can buy a domain name at Hostway.com for pretty cheap....
[Mar 15, 2007 1:18:09 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gollumer
Senior Cruncher

I think we can do without the big ol' moose on there and put the star back for the Twin Cities.....

I think we need the moose; what are we supposed to threaten people with?

Zim : You see, at the end of this wormhole lies...A ROOM...WITH A MOOSE!
[Mar 15, 2007 1:23:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gollumer
Senior Cruncher

But what would we put on a web page that isn't here?
[Mar 15, 2007 1:33:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sgt.Joe
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

What would we put on a web page that isn't there??? Well, if it was there I suppose 10,000 lakes would be overkill. laughing The loon and the moose are nice, but the Canadians might think we are usurping their turf, even though we have the loon as our state bird. It is hard to know what is uniquely Minnesotan that also identifies us to the rest of the world. ???Paul Bunyan statues, aerial lift bridge in Duluth, granite industry, 3M, Spam, source of the Mississippi River, Northwest Angle, diversified agriculture, etc. Maybe someone else can come up with the iconic symbol that would fit well.

Cheers

Edit: I just figured out how to put a signature on the posts and I had been signing them all individually. Now I see they are all double signed. Oh well.:P
----------------------------------------
Sgt. Joe
*Minnesota Crunchers*
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sgt.Joe at Mar 18, 2007 12:05:55 AM]
[Mar 17, 2007 1:22:34 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

The Loon, "Land of 10,000 Lakes", and Fishing Boat are all on our State Quarter:

We could always threaten them with the Minnesota Mosquito but that'd doesn't go too far with the Minnesota Crunchers Name. We could just put a picture of Crunch out there =)

But then again some people may not like bball..

Here's a Crunched computer

(Growler now puts on the bullet proof vest, ducking out of the way from IM TBone]

BTW: I was thinking we should edit the first message in this thead and put in a msg asking people in MN to join our group? That first post is what I think you see when you view the recent threads when we post something new in here.
[Mar 18, 2007 10:23:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Love the burnt out mac. laughing
I don't think you can edit the thread title.
Is there a way to contact the team founder and get his input?

-Brink
[Mar 18, 2007 11:03:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
smile Re: Minnesota Crunchers

Correct, I can't.

Sgt.Joe could you edit the first post and make it more of an inventation for MN people to join our group?

btw: we were in the top 100 I believe for points generated yesterday! cool!
[Mar 18, 2007 11:54:34 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sgt.Joe
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Unfortunately, you can not edit a post which is over 60 days old, or I would do it in a heartbeat. I don't know of any way to contact brianmn either. Any suggestions???????

Cheers
Sgt. Joe
*Minnesota Crunchers*
[Mar 19, 2007 12:58:46 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 6192   Pages: 620   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread