FREE Beth Moore Books

A place to talk about books! [Public]

Moderator: scrapperqueen

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

FREE Beth Moore Books

Post by cajenkins81 »

Beth Moore is a Christian author. A colleague and friend loaned me one of her audio books last summer and it was great! Now Beth has released several of her books for FREE through this one website (link below) OR you just go to Amazon and search for each of them and they're (all but 1) all free on Kindle versions!! I've been wanting to read more, and I wanted to start reading the Bible and learning more about it and praying etc., (since I know so little really) so this is a great way!

http://blog.vyrso.com/2014/01/03/get-13 ... facebookad

Just sharing for anyone who might be interested :)
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Re: FREE Beth Moore Books

Post by sdwhru »

I got mine Friday and told several friends/co-worker that likes her. Looking forward to reading her books. :)
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

A good friend of mine loves her books and gives her good reviews. (This friend is my former pastor's wife!)

Thanks for the link and the info!!
Kim

Image Image  
kennabeans
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 39

Post by kennabeans »

Thanks for sharing!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Book Nook”