Scrap a Day, May 15th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Scrap a Day, May 15th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Raining all day today. I’m going to be out most of the day. I’m taking my mom to two appointments, then we are going to hit up a few stores. I have another NSD layout in progress on my table and hoping to do some work on it before I have to leave.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image Image

Mathandlit
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 427

Re: Scrap a Day, May 15th

Post by Mathandlit »

I am officially off for the summer now, while the twins are still in school through next week. So it's the perfect time to get some prep work done for the fall semester (and do some scrapbooking, of course). 
Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Sue2024 »

I got up at 2 am; restless night.  Attempted to nap for an hour after husband left to work, and that was still a bit goofy.

Will be working (sort of) on something after Noon.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

Raining and breezy today.  Not much going on here.  Hoping to finish up a couple of challenges before the Friday deadline.
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 am
Hey Cherries. Raining all day today. I’m going to be out most of the day. I’m taking my mom to two appointments, then we are going to hit up a few stores. I have another NSD layout in progress on my table and hoping to do some work on it before I have to leave.

Careful out there in all that rain today, Barb! ☺️ I hope you get some quality scrappy time in!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Mathandlit wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:14 am
I am officially off for the summer now, while the twins are still in school through next week. So it's the perfect time to get some prep work done for the fall semester (and do some scrapbooking, of course). 

Congrats on hitting that summer vacation mark! ☺️ I hope you lots of happy scrappy time!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sue2024 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:20 am
I got up at 2 am; restless night.  Attempted to nap for an hour after husband left to work, and that was still a bit goofy.

Will be working (sort of) on something after Noon.

Aww, Sue, I hope you can an ever better nap in later! Have fun working on your projects! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:22 am
Raining and breezy today.  Not much going on here.  Hoping to finish up a couple of challenges before the Friday deadline.

Rainy and breezy here, too, Vicki! Lol absolutely great weather for indoor crafty time! 😉
Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Sue2024 »

It’s supposed to be in the upper 60’s today, 80 on Sunday.  More rain ‘tween tomorrow and Saturday.  Fun!  At least it’s nice enough to have windows open.
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

Raining here too. Hopefully it will stop because we have baseball tickets for tonight. I think we could predict the rain by the days that we have baseball tickets. 

I'm busy the next few days so today is my last day to work on the NSD challenges. There are few that I still really want to do, I doubt I will get to all of them. Especially since I have laundry and other chores to do today.

Have a great day everyone!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Good Morning!

Kind of busy here today.  I have a haircut later this morning.  And then It is Spring Concert for Grandson#2.  So we will head to the school after lunch.  He is happy to see us there.  
Did get most of my cooking finished yesterday.  Made the soup.  Made the ziti, and date squares.  Freezer is looking full. 

And it seems nice out this early morning.  Says it is 50* out, so that is pretty decent.  Will walk shortly.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
It's chilly, breezy, and rainy this morning. Lol I'll probably go back to sleep for a little while - I ALWAYS say that! 😂 I'm out of coffee creamer - and milk- soo... 😂 😂 😂
Cats have kept me entertained this morning - and on my toes! 😂
Little Bit seems to think I'm responsible for the rain, and that maybe if he comes inside and goes out back outside 15 more times, the rain will stop! Him and Joplin also thought it was a good idea to tease Scoot - Scoot is declawed but does NOT let that stop him! He delivered some seriously loud paw smacks! (Of course, they waited until I was trying to pour coffee before they engaged in rough-housing! I don't let them fight- at least not inside!)
Anyway 😂 those are my babies. (Anyone ever tried to get some coffee while the kids bickered and fought? Same things lol only a different language!)
Anyway lol enough about my critters! I have nothing planned for today besides checking the mail- and doing some more crafting for the NSD challenges! There's so many I STILL want to do! The past two weeks have been flying by! (At least for me!)
Also, I started my VERY first layout in my VERY first traveler's notebook! (For a challenge , of course! 😉) I'm loving the additional challenge of the smaller size! It ALSO reminds me to work on my mini album of random things! (Anyone else have one of those? You work on it, then sit down for eternity, then come back to it sporadically- or maybe that's JUST my adult ADD! 😂)
I hope ALL you Cherries have a MOST excellent day today! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sue2024 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:37 am
It’s supposed to be in the upper 60’s today, 80 on Sunday.  More rain ‘tween tomorrow and Saturday.  Fun!  At least it’s nice enough to have windows open.

I LOVE the sound and smell of rain! I work in my living room, so often have the door open this time of the year. 😊
Also, your weather sounds a lot like mine! (I'm in the middle of Kentucky.) I don't enjoy humidity, but I wouldn't mind it warming up JUST a tad bit today! 😂
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 am
Raining here too. Hopefully it will stop because we have baseball tickets for tonight. I think we could predict the rain by the days that we have baseball tickets. 

I'm busy the next few days so today is my last day to work on the NSD challenges. There are few that I still really want to do, I doubt I will get to all of them. Especially since I have laundry and other chores to do today.

I hope you can get some more NSD challenges in, Louise! 😊 I ALSO hope the rain stops so you can enjoy the game!!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:53 am
Good Morning!

Kind of busy here today.  I have a haircut later this morning.  And then It is Spring Concert for Grandson#2.  So we will head to the school after lunch.  He is happy to see us there.  
Did get most of my cooking finished yesterday.  Made the soup.  Made the ziti, and date squares.  Freezer is looking full. 

And it seems nice out this early morning.  Says it is 50* out, so that is pretty decent.  Will walk shortly.

Leslee, enjoy your busy day! 😊 It sounds like a great day! A haircut, a concert starring DGS, delicious foods, decent weather?! Sounds like my kind of day! 😊
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

good morning ladies!
man I wore myself out yesterday in the yard....I have a few things to finish up before we possibly get reain later today...weeeeee

I did get the sketch challenge done and uploaded...yay!  I will prob go back to working in my Christmas book since I have all the stuff out still.....

nothing big or thrilling around here today

have a great day!
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

pawprints wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:05 am

Have fun shopping with your mom! It's rainy here too. Not that I'm going out of the house with this thing on my face anytime soon LOL! Although the rainy weather is making it very itchy - ack! I am trying to catch up on copy editing and desk stuff. I do have a layout to finish (For the Beatles song challenge) and another one I have the picture and supplies for. I'm hoping to eek out a few more challenges before Friday.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Mathandlit wrote:

Woohoo! Enjoy your time off! And yes, that sounds like the perfect plan!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

trainmom wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 am

Or you can predict rain by when/where the Mets are playing LOL! Hope you don't get rained out! Don't you hate when laundry and chores get in the way of scrapping!? I hope you can get a few more challenges done!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Mathandlit wrote:

Enjoy your time off!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”