Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 30
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 30817 times and has 29 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
HPF2 Status Update

Hello,

It's been some time since we last updated you on what we're doing. I hope you'll all forgive me. With so much data and analysis to attend to, I've been pretty busy. A couple of months ago, when I started in the Bonneau lab, a lot of time was spent learning the basics of the project. Things are running smoothly now and there will be more time for updates and interesting research!

March Status Update

I hope you all enjoy the Cytoscape network. Thanks again.
--
Patrick Winters
Bonneau Lab
[Mar 24, 2009 9:07:22 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:
Re: HPF2 Status Update

Thanks for the update, and also a little insight that you were 'crunching' before you joined the backroom staff in receiving all this work we're producing for you biggrin

It's certainly good to hear progress (as we have recently from Dr. Alex Perryman with the FA@H project), as it reassures us that our work isn't in vain...
----------------------------------------

[Mar 24, 2009 9:18:55 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AnRM
Advanced Cruncher
Canada
Project Badges:

The updates are really appreciated. Thanks for the effort and good luck in your work. Cheers.smile
[Mar 24, 2009 9:30:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rilian
Veteran Cruncher
Ukraine - we rule!
Project Badges:

yea, Cytoscape looks cool :)

thanks for update!
----------------------------------------
[Mar 25, 2009 12:17:16 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mreuter80
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

Great smile
Thanks for the update
[Mar 25, 2009 8:14:09 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Excellent! Thanks for this update and information about the project, and keep up the good work.
[Mar 26, 2009 4:48:04 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Col323
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Thank you for the update! Is there a way to tell from the Work Unit name what organism is being worked on? I am curious to see the transition from Trypanosoma cruzi to Plasmodium knowlesi and then on to Rice (and anything between or beyond).

Thank you!
[Apr 7, 2009 3:19:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

All of the information about experiment codes are in our database, and while we don't have a front end for it... I can probably keep a small page like the following up to date with some SQL queries. I'll try and list the codes here as we prepare and upload them to WCG. Maybe when it gets a little larger I'll come up with a better solution.
Experiment Table
--
Patrick
[Apr 8, 2009 3:53:55 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mreuter80
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

All of the information about experiment codes are in our database, and while we don't have a front end for it... I can probably keep a small page like the following up to date with some SQL queries. I'll try and list the codes here as we prepare and upload them to WCG. Maybe when it gets a little larger I'll come up with a better solution.
Experiment Table
--
Patrick

Hi Patrick,
That would be really great. I like the idea.
cheers
[Apr 8, 2009 4:22:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MONK_DUCK
Cruncher
Project Badges:

Thanks for the update, it really does make people want to crunch even more!

Experiment Table
--
Patrick

That's a really good idea!
[Apr 19, 2009 1:51:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread