Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 20
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18575 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Insults /Inappropriate Language and Behavior

It is good to be reminded occasionally that our words and deeds may be open to misinterpretation. However, before we leave the thread, I, for one, would appreciate one more comment from JP, who has suddenly become silent (for a short while only, I hope)
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Former Member at Aug 15, 2009 1:04:01 PM]
[Aug 15, 2009 8:13:26 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
love struck Re: Insults /Inappropriate Language and Behavior

Dear Friends,

Unfortunately there are people who needs to add the " insults or sarcasm" in their comments.
Maybe somehow they feel they are not making their "point" unless it comes with words that many of us find abusive or unnecessary.
I join with JP in the hope that some day we can all communicate without using abusive words.
A hug to all who believe in the dream!!
Grandma Pachi
[Aug 16, 2009 3:56:31 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Yes unfortunately , no further comments to make Sek , a real pity , many hope that maybe one day the dream will come true ..

Have to go, some real live problems need my urgent attention

Cheers

JP
Yes, JP, real live problems indeed. I don't think any of us (including you) realised just how real.

Take care now,

Harold.
[Aug 16, 2009 10:53:11 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Yes, JP, real live problems indeed. I don't think any of us (including you) realised just how real.

Take care now,

Harold.

As you said
[Aug 17, 2009 8:51:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Dear Friends,

Unfortunately there are people who needs to add the " insults or sarcasm" in their comments.
Maybe somehow they feel they are not making their "point" unless it comes with words that many of us find abusive or unnecessary.
I join with JP in the hope that some day we can all communicate without using abusive words.
A hug to all who believe in the dream!!
Grandma Pachi

Well said Pachita
And if somebody doesn´t like it , well go somewhere else , and that´s what is all about
[Aug 22, 2009 4:51:50 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Was told that tomorrow most probably, was going to be quite a busy day wink
[Aug 23, 2009 5:20:08 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Bump, as told in this thread.
[Oct 9, 2009 10:48:31 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

To all those member that have written to me directly or indirectly , , also to some friends who wanted to join , can tell you that the staff is very well aware of the situation in this chat room, also they are the ones who will have to decide

Is not my intention in this minute to name anybody , what for , we don´t need anymore wars here

As many of you don´t want to keep chruncing because of what you see here, and don´t feel like recommending to your friends and relatives etc ask you kindly to bear with us , yes is a reaL shame what is going on ..

Will do my best to reply your messages , as mentioned before directly or indirectly to those members and some of their friends who send me those messages

Thank you very much

JP
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Oct 13, 2009 9:14:51 AM]
[Oct 13, 2009 2:52:47 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I echo these sentiments. This sort of character bashing is spoiling the threads for the rest of us and is likely to affect our membership.

Already, members are starting to leave, or at least stopping posting. What future does this thread (or the forum in general) have?
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Former Member at Oct 16, 2009 9:41:19 AM]
[Oct 13, 2009 3:30:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Again once again and as was I mentioned in my last post here in this thread

To all those member that have written to me directly or indirectly , , also to some friends who wanted to join , can tell you that the staff is very well aware of the situation in this chat room, also they are the ones who will have to decide

Is not my intention in this minute to name anybody , what for , we don´t need anymore wars here

Many thanks

JP
[Aug 17, 2010 7:23:34 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread