Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 12
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19645 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
GIBA
Ace Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: "To fetch work" time interval for CEP2

Well, I will run some additional tests here when get time to invest on that.

Anyway, under my configs settings, my observation was in Windows 7 and Mac until now, is that if I unselect CEP2 the 60 minutes interval issue disappear at next update of client, and the fetch rules become normal again.

I just confirmed after tests that this behavior occur just when the CEP2 is selected to be downloaded. The BOINC client installed in Windows and Mac is the 6.10.58 .
----------------------------------------
Cheers ! GIB@ peace coffee
Join BRASIL - BRAZIL@GRID team and be very happy !
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=DF99KT5DN1

[Nov 4, 2010 2:05:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GIBA
Ace Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: "To fetch work" time interval for CEP2

Maybe will be useful mention that I change my configs to test it during the Beta tests, and unselected CEP2 project, and I continues downloading CEP2 Beta tests WU's.

At this point, I'm running with my configs settings for additional work buffer days marked to get 3 additional days (but my buffer in machines appear be around just 0.8 days), and I unselected any active project but remain with the intermitents selected to increase the chances to get Betas.

So, I guess that isn't an issue related with the Beta test for CEP2, once don't saw the behavior in this way...
----------------------------------------
Cheers ! GIB@ peace coffee
Join BRASIL - BRAZIL@GRID team and be very happy !
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=DF99KT5DN1

[Nov 4, 2010 5:47:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread