Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1100
Posts: 1100   Pages: 110   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 74895 times and has 1099 replies Next Thread
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:
love struck cool Team Crunching@EVGA... A hardware enthusiast community taking Crunching on, one unit at a time...

Hello and welcome!

We are a brand new team and are very excited to be a part of such an amazing group of like minded folks looking to improve our World and Communities one work unit at a time...

We are small in numbers yet understand the importance that even the smallest contributor has for our future and the causes our World needs help with.

We would love to have you join us if you are looking for a home or like being a part of a group that are passionate about giving back as much as they are about pushing their computers to their limits. From basic daily computer builds to insane systems with Two CPU's, Four Video cards and Three 120" Screens running in Surround Video... We have them all...

So please join us or just stop by and say hello. Everyone is welcomed.

Oh BTW... If you have any tips or ideas for us that will help us attract more members inside our community and abroad, we would love to listen and learn wink biggrin

Thank you all and keep up the good work!

Team page on our forum... http://www.evga.com/forums/tt.aspx?forumid=79

And to our WCG Team Page... https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=3X6C6CKD02

P.S. I just noticed we started adding members to our team on the seventh Anniversary date of WCG!!! How cool is that!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 6 times, last edit by Afterburners at Dec 6, 2011 7:05:31 PM]
[Nov 19, 2011 3:52:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: cool Team WCG@EVGA... A harware enthusiast community taking Crunching on, one unit at a time...

Welcome to Teamhood, Afterburners!
Getting members can be an uphill battle
- each captain and team work out their special tactics and profile, I think.
But you are enthusiastic with the right spirit,
so you'll succed beyond any doubt.
One thing that would help you attract members would
be a handy link to you team page where potential members
can inform themselves about team WCG@EVGA

Good luck good luck

[Nov 19, 2011 5:00:50 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:
Re: cool Team WCG@EVGA... A harware enthusiast community taking Crunching on, one unit at a time...

Thank you for your kind words! And I have taken your advice and added them to the first post biggrin
[Nov 19, 2011 6:14:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

That's good.
However, you would want that team page info to be in your signature permanently.
That will enable prospective members to click and join easily
from every post that you make anywhere.
For instance, you will always have access to our Base Camp Forum from my signature,
and you can also click and join the team with which I'm currently affiliated from that signature.
Look around in the Forums! The crunchers have all kinds of solutions to this.
You could be inspired by one of them.
But I would say you need a push button cool
- in some shape and form ...

[Nov 19, 2011 6:55:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

You added the links Afterburners rose very nice and handy!
The Forums have something that prevents me to look from looking up your links
(and my own for that matter)
to see who you guys are at the moment. I'll try later.
Because you arriving with a full entourage and a ready-to-eat-team
is not normal worried

I look forward to learning the story smile

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Nov 19, 2011 8:15:53 PM]
[Nov 19, 2011 8:13:04 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

Thanks for the tips and help! We look forward to a long giving future wink love struck peace
[Nov 19, 2011 8:41:10 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Back again after a reboot
- in all improbability it could be in my end something was wrong devilish

I could call up your Forum link.
It's a lively place where it seems you decided to join here and create a team some five minutes ago shock
I can only say: Brilliant idea.

When I click your team page, I get this:
The system could not find the team you requested.
Your action has resulted in an error.

Maybe it's me - maybe you should check your link.
I need to see how many you are hypnotized
- you must be at least a dozen already

[Nov 19, 2011 8:56:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

BAH!

Ok.. I goofed.. Not your end... I was logged into WCG and that was my WCG Team page... So I logged of and got the correct link...

Greatly appreciate your taking time to let me know. Thank you =]

And at last count we reached 46 new members in three days... dancing dancing
[Nov 19, 2011 9:07:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

You're welcome
smile
44!
- just like that!
I never saw anything quite like it applause

[Nov 19, 2011 9:13:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

As you can see we (most of us) have been in some type of DC for some time now. I switched one of my rigs over here because I have the ability to pick which program I wasn't to crunch. I have to tell you that I like it here already.
[Nov 19, 2011 9:20:12 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 1100   Pages: 110   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread