Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1100
Posts: 1100   Pages: 110   [ Previous Page | 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 91073 times and has 1099 replies Next Thread
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:
Re: New Heights...

Happy Anniversary Crunchers. Yesterday was our 1st anniversary of our team efforts in Crunching tongue
----------------------------------------
[Nov 16, 2012 2:16:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Happy happy !
We made it way under 100 as well. Didn't dream we'd have moved that fast. We've already got [H] on our radar to catch in under 5 months too :)
[Nov 16, 2012 10:54:10 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

For all interested the Crunching forum @ EVGA has a thread that points to the last round of slogan voting for the team. Remember to vote and the swag will carry the new slogan on most items!

Rub it in... I'll just keep hanging out in our Team 'outland" and keeping it all going. Not a biggie... used to it.
[Nov 20, 2012 9:17:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

OOPSies, Just noticed that I just assumed the #1 spot on the team WCG crunching..... Yeah me.
That being said, RJ is due to bump me out really quickly. Waving to you as you pass RJ.
What ever happenned to the "we're all the same Team" stuff?
[Nov 20, 2012 9:31:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

AND Who And Where are the "DCCaptains"?
I see their omnipotence and yet, Points anywhere in Boinc..... not so much. LOL
Just saying
[Nov 20, 2012 9:38:41 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Maybe nuff said for the holidays. Catch Ya'll on Tuesday. Monday is a Pennsylvania holiday.... 1st day buck!
[Nov 20, 2012 9:49:12 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Well, with the HCC GPU units drying up for now, it looks like I will not be taking that spot just yet.

DC Captains is a "ghost entity". There are a couple of people, "the captains" (sorry can't remember exactly who they are without searching the EVGA forums), who have access to that account to manage the team, but nobody actually crunches under that name.

Nbody is rubbing your nose in anything. The EVGA forums is open for the public to read and the voting is on a google page, so you would be able to vote.

Have a great holiday Sean!
[Nov 21, 2012 12:19:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

For all interested the Crunching forum @ EVGA has a thread that points to the last round of slogan voting for the team. Remember to vote and the swag will carry the new slogan on most items!

Rub it in... I'll just keep hanging out in our Team 'outland" and keeping it all going. Not a biggie... used to it.

Not intending to rub it in. Just trying to get word out... we often get folks reading here that don't post. No offense meant.
[Nov 21, 2012 9:07:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Afterburners
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

lol... Just lol...

In other news... There are many wonderful and or well deserving projects in the BOINC world. All members are welcomed to use their components as they please. No single project, other than better life for all, is the priority.

Oh and would you look at that. I made it to the top spot on our "Overall BOINC stats". Man I love these Keplers =]

Oh darn it I forgot to mention. I pulled two of my Keplers off BOINC and focusing on a new project for the UW... So my production will be half what it normally would be for the near future and possibly more...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Afterburners at Nov 28, 2012 4:14:10 AM]
[Nov 28, 2012 4:10:18 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

lol... Just lol...

Oh and would you look at that. I made it to the #3 spot (very soon to be #2) on our WCG team. And i've only been WCGing/BOINCing since 2011. That would be.... as opposed to 2008.

And #1 for our WCG team since team inception here.

May this festive Holiday season bless almost all of us with family, happiness, health and wealth :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Nov 28, 2012 1:05:29 PM]
[Nov 28, 2012 12:57:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 1100   Pages: 110   [ Previous Page | 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread