Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 53
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 16100 times and has 52 replies Next Thread
robertmiles
Senior Cruncher
US
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: AD Vina calculations are now running on FightAIDS@Home

Is the project aware of two more programs related to Autodock and Vina, called GPUAutodock and QuickVina? It might be worthwhile checking if the use of one or both of these programs can speed up the project's workunits.
[Dec 10, 2013 4:27:25 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
robertmiles
Senior Cruncher
US
Project Badges:

I've found another BOINC project using Vina, which does not appear to have all the files needed to test substances containing some of the less common elements. Could I send them a copy of this project's files of that type? Currently testing for malaria, but planning to test for tuberculosis next.
[Dec 10, 2013 4:40:30 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Scripps is the maker of these programs... Scripps is running FA@H ;>). Yes Dr. Perryman has made comment in past of porting FAAH to a GPU version, but his opinion was that what was done on CPU was too complex [unsuitable] for GPU.

I've run FightMalaria@Home on VINA successfully. Obviously, they can sign up to FA@H and pull the files themselves :D
[Dec 10, 2013 7:42:04 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread